- Saucony 3D Grid Hurricane - My running shoe for the last seven years (different pairs, of course).
- Timex 100-Lap Ironman Triathlon - My running watch for the last six years (the same watch!).
- Arrid XX Dry - Apparently the only deodorant I'm not allergic to (as I found out when I tried a different brand last week).
- Yuengling Traditional Lager -
GoodGreat and cheap!
- Morningstar Farms Original Grillers - I never get tired of these things.
- Silk Soy Milk - Nobody else in the house will touch this stuff, but I love it. It's the milk all the cool self-righteous people use.
- Post Raisin Bran (and Grape Nuts)- Raisin Bran is my favorite cereal, but it's got to be Post. Kelloggs just won't do.
- TypePad Personal Weblogging Service - As anyone who's ever suffered through Blogger can tell you.
- Trader Joe's (too many items to list) - It takes almost an hour to get out there, but it's worth it. My dream is to open my very own TJ's someday.
- Gatorade Thirst Quencher - I just ran ten miles, dammit, don't give me that Powerade crap.
I don't know if these are my top ten, but they're the ten I just thought of. And I doubt I would actually die without them. In a pinch I'm sure I could put 8th Continent soy milk on my Raisin Bran instead of Silk.
But that Raisin Bran better be from Post.