Exactly one year ago today, I began my blogging life (back then I was still "the Accidental Blogist"):
I'm new here...
I kind of ended up with a blog when I wanted to comment on a post at Shollow Center. I registered at Blogger and -boom- "The Accidental Blogist" was born. Hopefully I'll post every single one of my opinions before I suffer blogger burnout.
A few things:
- I've actually suffered blogger burnout about a hundred times since then.
- I just noticed that I misspelled a word on my very first post (how's that for a sign of what was to come).
- My next two posts were about Fantasy Football and beer. And people still kept coming back.
- My fantasy football league draft is next week, stay tuned for details.
- At 3:11 pm I wrote my first post. At 5:00 pm I found out that my governor was a "gay American." No connection (at least I hope not), just weird.
- Feel free to consult my Wish List for gift ideas.
Thanks to everybody for reading. All both of you.